We all know every body is built differently – which means each Pilates practice should be as individual as you are.
At Fleurieu Pilates we aim to make your Pilates practice help you adapt to real world situations, by adopting skills that make you stronger, flexible and more confident in your every day activity.
Our small classes ensure that, whatever your level of experience and whatever your needs, you will find movements that help your body work at its best.
We offer four different types of classes, to suit all fitness levels. Learn more about each practice and see which one is right for you:
What Pilates can do for you
We focus on:
- Strength and endurance
- Balance and coordination
- Pelvic floor awareness and education
- Resistance exercises for bone strength
We work with:
- Amateurs and professionals to improve sport performance and prevent injury
- Patients rehabilitating after surgery or recovering from injury
- Pre and post-natal women
- Anyone looking to improve their physical strength and well-being
We seek to:
- Encourage you to be the best you can be in a confident setting
- Listen compassionately and non-judgmentally
- Help you adapt to real world situations by adopting tangible skills
- Examine alternative movements to increase options and find what works best for you
- Optimise fearless movement and improve quality of life